National dAy reSolution!!
Monday, August 08, 2005

today met up with old frenz tat i havent see for a long time. hmm... kind of feel weird. Geez.. so long ago nv see them le, actually to me, they have become such stranger that hai..... hardly have anythings to say to them. ai Ya, such a sian person I am.... hmm.. juz dunno y others can talk with whoever they with.. crap, serious work, chit chat... they like can talk anything under the sun. So envy!! I'm trying to change now..to be more versatile n learning how to interact w pp. but dunno if I'm on the right track. Lack of confidence n a bad communicator are my biggest enemies. Resolution on national dAy. Hopefully, I can defeat them n be a BETTER PERSON!!



pRofile
blog-mistress:
[Nami]YaNGCi;
[Ageee]Whatever AgE;
[Skolar]whatEvEr ScHOol;
[Cousezz]WhAteV3r FaCuLtY;
WhoCaREs!!!!!!!!


Likes
#1likee - Chong aNimae...!!
#2likee - GAmes,TV, MoviEE, MagaZIne
#3likee - Chocolates, CaKes, TiBiTs, IceCrEam
#4likee - SleEp, SlacKs, Laze ARound
#5likee - Cycling, swimmIng


somethingNEW
#1wiShyFoR - New Phone
#2wiShyFoR - New Bag
#3wiShyFoR - New Clothes
#4wiShyFoR - Shoes from Lacoste
#5wiShyFoR - New Hair style
#6wiShyFoR - PDA Phone
AnD MAnY MaNy MoRE


links
BluRpInG
links
links


tagboard


archives
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2007


creds
brushes: x x
lyrics: x
layout: x